Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 decision meeting

Sorry that I couldn't attend yesterday's meeting, I was at a memorial
event for Chris Rutter, who I knew from high school and university as
well as free software --
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-detailed.en.html#s4.7.3

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> wrote:
> Obviously I might be wrong, but we do have 3 weeks to work out exactly
> how we want the meeting to go on. No matter what exactly the agenda is
> (I *assume* similar to previous years?), we do need a modus operandi,

This is really part of the 'venue bid process discussion' thread, but
yes from that unfinished discussion I think we want a meeting broadly
similar to before -- except probably *not* trying to assign numerical
points for each topic.

I'll try to prod that thread with a 'current apparent consensus'
summary suggesting how to actually run things for the rest of the
process this year, so people can be reminded to disagree there....

> and I do volunteer to be one of the global team members to run it.
> Whoever else? (Also, if there are people who want it badly and dont want
> me, jump up and take it, then im out :) )

Certainly I'd be happy to help chair the meeting again.

--
Moray