[Debconf-team] DebConf12 decision meeting

Hey world,

as you might know from past mails there had been a short meeting today
where last questions around DebConf12 bids could be dealt with.

The major goal to sort out questions the bid teams might have did not
need to be kicked as they simply do not have any open question
currently. Instead we went through a little introduction of the people
involved and then through a set of questions to each of them.

But the most important part is that we decided that the next meeting in
which we should get a decision which of the 2 bids is going to host
DebConf 12 will be on

    22nd March 2011, starting at 20:00 UTC

in #debconf-team on irc.debian.org (OFTC).[1]

Should you be interested in a full log of what we all had to say today,
you want to check what meetbot logged in:

Minutes:        http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-03-01-20.01.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-03-01-20.01.txt
Log:            http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-03-01-20.01.log.html

[1] (Note that this might move should it happen to be inconvinient for
    most global team members, but for now it stands. Just follow the
    list for updates, if there any)

--
bye, Joerg
<exa> look i can't afford to to any more work without becoming a DD