Re: [Debconf-team] Question for DebConf12 bids: Travel costs

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:34 AM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
2011/2/24 Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com>:
> London-Managua is cheaper with Continental (LHR-IAH-MGA): USD 1330 (€ 967)
> As a rule, most of the flights from Europe to Managua are cheaper with
> Continental (via Houston).

This comes up as €1069 from Continental.com/Expedia.co.uk, searching
via kayak.com (what I used for the others I listed).  So you may be
seeing country-specific pricing variations, or variations in pricing
between currencies, or using different dates.

I searched via zugu.com.

--
Moray