Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] A small token of appreciation

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:44 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi Vedran,

On Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011, Vedran Omeragic wrote:
> As most of you know, after last nights meeting, Sponsorship levels were
> finally decided. Saying that our brochure issue is now concluded and
> v1.0 of the brochure is now available on the website in both languages
> and 3 different qualities.

Yay!

Is there a unique URL to point potential sponsors to?

[Lots of nice thanks to people involved..]
> I'm sorry if I missed someone out, we'd like you to know that we truly
> appreciate your help.

Yes, you didn't mention someone: yourself! :-) So, thank you, Vedran, for your
awesome work on this!

Yes, thank you very much Vedran and the rest of the DC11 team for all your hard work!

Cheers,

cheers,
       Holger