Re: [Debconf-team] on talk duration, the LCA model (45 + 15 mins)

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>   being currently at LCA 2011 for the first time in my life, I'm
> naturally inclined to look for best practices that we might want to
> adopt for DebConf.

Keep those coming!
There are other very nice conferences going on and there's always stuff
we could "import" to improve Debconf. Chaos Computer Congress or FOSDEM
come to mind and both are familiar to a high number of Developers
involved in Debconf, either as attendees, organizers or volunteers.

--
 ·''`.
: :' :  As Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.