Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 12 sponsorship brochure and sponsors levels

Moray Allan dijo [Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:56:52PM +0000]:
> As I previously said on IRC, my initial feeling would be to include
> the main Debian Day benefits in the normal categories (for example,
> for steel and above, as you say), but to charge a separate fee for
> Debian Day stands.
>
> But rather than say more myself, I'd like to hear more on this (and
> the general sponsorship proposals) from people who actively worked in
> the sponsorship team in recent years!

I agree with Moray - Although there is some overlap, the sponsors
interested in impacting DebConf's audience are very different for
those interested in DebianDay's. They are not two completely separated
conferences, right, but their public is.

Maybe a discount can be made to people interested in sponsoring
both. But I think it's best to keep them as different things
completely.