Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 12 sponsorship brochure and sponsors levels

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Norman García <norman@riseup.net> wrote:
> Another suggestion is to add the two "Debian Day benefits" to steel level and higher, so we will not have a special sponsor level for Debian Day.

As I previously said on IRC, my initial feeling would be to include
the main Debian Day benefits in the normal categories (for example,
for steel and above, as you say), but to charge a separate fee for
Debian Day stands.

But rather than say more myself, I'd like to hear more on this (and
the general sponsorship proposals) from people who actively worked in
the sponsorship team in recent years!

--
Moray