Re: [Debconf-team] Arrival/Departure days for DebConf12

2011/10/16 Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com>:
> Taking a look at http://debconf11.debconf.org/dates.xhtml possible dates for

This might not be the best example to follow, as there was some
confusion over these dates for DebConf11, and we ended up changing the
permitted arrival date after it was first announced!

> * Sunday 8th July: First day of DebConf. Debian Day.

Are you sure you want to have Debian Day treated as part of the main
conference this year?  We normally only do that if the talks would
already be in English (it also depends on the kind of talks/speakers
you plan for Debian Day).

--
Moray