Re: [Debconf-team] Final dates for DC12

Leandro Gómez dijo [Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 09:33:01AM -0600]:
> > > Hi Team, we would like to set the final dates for DebConf12, do you
> > > that It could be possible to do it? :)
> > >
> > > Do we need to have a meeting for this or we can decide it through here?
> >
> > The best thing would be to hold a discussion on the list, but also to
> > arrange a meeting soon, in which we can hear progress (and ask
> > questions) then formally agree the dates.
> >

> Previously, we agreed that it was up to the local team to set the final
> dates?[0] I'm not against opening the discussion again on the list, but we
> really need to set a final date now.
>
> Please notice that the local team has already contacted the local hotels and
> the venue, and all of our plans revolves around option A.[1]

Well, it is the local team which asked whether input was
required/wanted on this regard, right? :)

I think all of the Nicaraguans have expressed a strong preference for
option A. That sums it for me - And yes, comments on it should be
heard.

But yes, by all means, call a meeting - Several months have passed,
and we have to start working both to close DC11 and to push forward
DC12.

Greetings,