[Debconf-team] DebConf global team meeting

Hi,

as it was proposed on another -team thread, we want to call a meeting to deal with a few stuff regarding DebConf12 final dates, as well as some remaining DebConf11 stuff that is still waiting to be resolved.

I've made a doodle poll with a few dates and some time options, but bare in mind it is difficult to find a good enough time for everyone, since we are all over the globe.
Here is the link to the poll: http://www.doodle.com/vgb6kh3n48yhhevk

Please vote on date/time that suits you best, or suggest another date/time in this thread if none of the ones I made suit you.

Regards,

--
Velimir