Re: [Debconf-team] Final dates for DC12

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Norman Garcia Aguilar
<naguilarg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team, we would like to set the final dates for DebConf12, do you
> that It could be possible to do it? :)
>
> Do we need to have a meeting for this or we can decide it through here?

The best thing would be to hold a discussion on the list, but also to
arrange a meeting soon, in which we can hear progress (and ask
questions) then formally agree the dates.

Previously, we agreed that it was up to the local team to set the final dates?[0]�I'm not against opening the discussion again on the list, but we really need to set a final date now.�

Please notice that the local team has already contacted the local hotels and the venue, and all of our plans revolves around option A.[1]

Cheers,

[0] -�http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110411.210026.11987288.en.html
[1] -�http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Dates