Re: [Debconf-team] Sorting out the budget

Hi,

Richard asked me to try and collect some more details regarding the "local budget" so I was planing on talking with DIVA about everything. I made contact, they agreed to meet and tell me what we need to know, but then just decided to ignore me for some reason. I am now not in Bosnia anymore so the only thing i can do is send them some more emails to try and get detailed info about everything, which I will of course do.

I really don't want to get into the discussion about why they didn't want to talk to me, since I have no info about it and I don't think it will get us anywhere. We can chat about that on IRC :)