[Debconf-team] Sorting out the budget

Hi,

It is probably time to sort out all the financial transactions we made
over DebConf.

If someone could get all financial information from DIVA, that would
be great.  However, it seems there's a chance we won't be able to.  I
would rather not attempt to track things which we have no auditable
trail for, thus if we can't get good information from DIVA, we might
just call all local transactions as "sponsored, cost unknown" and just
track what we do know.  Basically, I rather not go guessing at things
- and that includes knowing half and part is unknown.

I'd welcome suggestions from people who at DebConf as to what is
feasible and useful here.

The "onsite" things I have are here:
  http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc11/ledger-dc11-onsite?view=markup

For all global transactions, I use the bank records from SPI and FFIS
to ensure completeness and correctness, so the global part is not a
problem to finish.

Thanks,

- richard