Re: [Debconf-team] On-site cash

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 07:33:15AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> My understanding is that, as the extra money went back, through
> debian.ch, to Debian, this is not DebConf money. Still, I wanted to
> mention this operation for the sake of transparency.

Ah, yes.  As you correctly assume, I was considering this outside of
DebConf, so the source or destination of this money is not immediately
relevant to my goals - but knowing the 450km number may prove useful
when trying to track everything down and see some unknown surplus.

Either way, thanks for organizing the buses, and the information.

Similar to this, I am not immediately interested in things like
merchandising money collection, but if any got mixed up with DebConf
money it might be useful to know as I go tracking everything down.

Thanks again,

- Richard