Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:30:17 +0300
From: Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>
To: Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
Subject: a little help with DebConf11 sponsorship

Hi Stefano,

I'm having a little problem with the Debconf sponsorship money... I thought
maybe you'll know who should I contact.

The main problem is not getting response from anyone while trying to query
about been reimbursed. I can be patient, but at least want some ACK that
everything is OK and someone will take care of this eventually.

So far I tried:
joerg@debconf.org
joerg@debian.org
herb@debconf.org (the debconf sponsorship team)