Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: san juan del sur NOT managua

2011/8/23 Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com>

As for conference facilities, depends on how much you need... you
could easily take over several restaurants during the day...

You can take a look at the Priority List and Location Check List over here:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PriorityList
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/LocationCheckList

Basically, we need food, accomodation and conference facilities for ~300 people. Internet connection of 10/20 Mbits at least. Accesibility is not an option; the hotels and conference facilities *must* be ready and safe for people with any kind of handicap.�Local people is something we really need.�Even a 4 hour round trip is problematic when most of our team members are from Managua.
Anyway, I've made my pitch. I was planning to be back there by january
myself, and could help.

Please contact us when you come back. Help is always welcome!�