Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: san juan del sur NOT managua

oh, and to answer your question about bandwidth, internet cable
service was rolled out in that SJDS about 3 years ago, and typical
speeds are above a megabit. High speed wireless service can be had
from the nearby tower via condor.com.ni with a fiber connection to
Rivas.

--
Dave Täht
SKYPE: davetaht