Re: [Debconf-team] Sorting out the budget

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 03:50:54PM +0200, Velimir Iveljic wrote:

> Also, about what adnan talked about on IRC the other day:
> Diva asks if you would be willing to pay for the full travel costs of
> the 2 Google people (Jesus and Guido) and in return they would pay the
> accommodation and other costs (food, etc.) for the 5 people from Banja
> Luka.
> (Just to note that the situation with the 5 people has already been
> "argued" between us (debconf) and DIVA and agreed that the cost will
> be covered from the "debconf global" budget. If you want to start this
> discussion again let me know :D).
>
>  By my calculations the cost of the accommodation is:
>
> 5400 KM – Vidovic (3 persons)
> 945 KM – Palas (2 persons)
> 1050 KM – Bosna (2 persons)
> 7395 KM   Total

Although this will not affect what we do (I think), but did you notice
that there are seven people listed there?  Also, according to a past
email, only three people would have counted as BL-locals during
DebConf.

I did some more calculations and handling the travel sponsorship of
Adnan's google people is still cheaper, but not by how 7395km makes us
think.

- Richard