Re: [Debconf-team] [budget] batteries & cables

2011-07-20

  DOD "STYLUS"

  1x   DYMO replacement Tape   17.66 KM

2011-07-20

 1st receipt:

   "MONTGRAF" DOD

   Printing 15 A3 posters      11.55 KM

=-=-=-

 2nd receipt:

    EASTCODE DOD

    2x  Kabl UPS  (i.e long mains "kettle" leads) 3.50 each     7.00 KM

=-=-=-

 3rd receipt:

    Centrum trade d.o.o.

    5x  6way 3m mains trailing sockets  8.03 each     40.17 KM
    2x  6way 5m mains trailing sockets 11.10 each     22.21 KM (sic)
                                                     ======
                                                      72.98

=-=-=-

  4th receipt:

     DOO "GATARIĆ"-DERVENTA

     1x  pack of A4 80g paper            5.80 KM
     1x  pack A4 laminator pouches      21.70 KM

=-=-=-

my money, so I'm to be reimbursed

(The last receipt being from Nattie, which I paid her for)

Would you please mail me the state of my expenses in Ledger once this is
added, so I know how much to whinge about to DIVA, and so that I can
double check that I've logged all the receipts I have.

It seems that it might be easiest if I simply keep drawing cash out and
reimburse all the other locally incurred expenses -- that way, if we get
money from DIVA in a timely manner, I can sell the currency to incoming
attendees next week, and if not FFIS only need to sort out one transfer
(and since they can do it to a German Euro account that should be
simplest for all.

Cheers, Phil