[Debconf-team] Keeping track of money spent or collected

Hi,

I am assigned to keep track of DebConf money matters, in order to
provide an accurate balance sheet after the conference.  To do this, I
need your help.

*If you spend money for DebConf, please let me know the things below*:

This is for tracking actual transactions, not predictions.  Most
"on-site" things fall into a misc expenses category and don't need
budgeting directly.  If know we are going to have to spend a large
amount of something, you can let me know and I'll add it to the
budget, which is separate from what this email is about.

=====

- Email me, include "budget" somewhere in the subject

- What date did it happen?  ()

- How much money, down to decimal places. (and currency if ambiguous)

- What was the money for (ex: "badge holders and paper")

- Who spent the money, how? ("spent my own money, to be reimbursed" or
  "spent with DIVA debit card", for example.)

You can send off list or on, or include it in other threads and i'll see.

=====

If anyone wants to record accounting stuff on-site, you can add things
here, following the instructions.  Feel free to ask me if you have any
questions.

  http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc11/ledger-dc11-onsite?view=markup

I am open to any other ideas to improving DebConf money management.
If someone wants to be the on-site tracker, let me know and we will
work together in the way you like.

Thanks,

- richard