[Debconf-team] T-shirts info for front desk

Would it be possible to get a dump from penta of the t-shirt sizes
requested by people who have *not* already arrived?

We have some people turning up who registered very recently, so it
would be useful to know how many we now have spare in each size, to
know when to start refusing them the conference bags/t-shirts etc.,
and t-shirts are the most sensitive part of this as we have small
numbers for some sizes.

--
Moray