Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsors on T-Shirt (layout)

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:28:20 +0200, Bojana Borkovic <lunacy.bl@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we must decide realy quickly where we're gonna do this t-shirt
> printing, 'cause the time is running out.

Perhaps a silly idea, but given the laughter (which strikes me as a
fairly realistic reaction, unfortunately), how about we order half from
each of the best two offers or some such.

This has the advantage that each only has to do half as much work, and
if one of them simply fails, the other one can be told to double the
order.

It won't be as cheap though (well it shouldn't be anyway, as the set-up
will have to be done twice) but I guess but if it's not too much more
expensive, and not too much more hassle for you folks to organise, it
might be worth considering.

Cheers, Phil.