Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] T-shirts

I've got answer from one of the shops I've e-mailed. They said they can do the printing in 7 days time, price would be 6.2 KM per t-shirt. Regarding bags, they can get so many of them in such a short time, but if we can arrange bags on our own, they would do the printing, and the price would be 0.70 for print on each bag.

2011/7/11 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
On Montag, 11. Juli 2011, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> For those two, we need logos quickly and sort our their sponsoring status
> ($level).

this is true but this should not hold back printing. we are way past the
deadline now.

cheers,
       Holger