Re: [Debconf-team] Hotels reservation details

> This stupid behaviour must stop.  DIVA has signed an agreement to
> follow instructions from Debian in spending money for DebConf, and
> that is how we need to proceed.

Likewise, I'm not taking part in any sides any more now I'm just being
a spectator.

So let me remind you, yesterday Richard sent an email explaining how
DebConf people slept in school halls on one occasion and how it all
doesn't matter. And that we should spend as little money as possible.
You were talking to Velimir and he was writing a list of things he
needs to talk to DIVA about and questions, again I did not even look
at that list.

Today we're in DIVA, they talk during those <=2 hrs I say 10 words in
total, I was just watching. It's all settled it's all good, it's all
clear. Velimir and I go out to lunch, 45mins later we read the email
that's completely opposite of what was said yesterday when it comes to
accommodation!

Again, this is how I saw it all as a spectator nothing more, and what
I see here is someone needs to get his story straight and stop
accusing the other side. We're getting everything that was agreed
before, except pools and shuttles. I'm most serious when I ask you
this, what is the problem? Don't go into writing essays, clear and
loud what is the problem?

Yesterday I was the problem, today Velimir is the problem, I wonder
who's next. Again I repeat, only doing by *your* requests.

--
Adnan