Re: [Debconf-team] Invitación

Hi,

It seems to me that the original request in the email has not been
answered, specifically:

  Para que la universidad otorgue el permiso correspondiente a los días de
  ausencia es necesario una carta de invitación emitida por los
  organizadores del evento.

  De ser posible la emisión de dicha misiva agradecemos responder el
  correo para enviar los datos de las personas solicitantes.

Which Rodrigo Rodriguez has helpfully translated as:

 However, to grant permission the University for the days off, they need an
 invitation letter issued by the event organizers.

 If it's possible the issuance of the letter, we'll appreciate the answer mail
 to send data from the applicants.

It seems as if they require an invitation letter, can someone provide
that?

thanks,
micah