Re: [Debconf-team] Invitación

Hi,

Velimir i don't know if you talked already. There are few very successful stories about migration in Croatia. Adnan and I met a guy that migrated all servers and clients in one company few years ago to SuSe.. Also, this year on DORS/CLUC there was some other guy that presented migration to Linux in one big hospital in Zagreb/Croatia. Also one very successful story. They infect decided to migrate when Ministry of health decided not to cover their windows licences. I believe it can be very interesting talk. What do you think about inviting them? They can also give talk in Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian? And present successful local story about migration.