Re: [Debconf-team] [DebConf12] June 11th meeting with Crowne Plaza Hotel

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 03:10:12AM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:

> ** We don't need to pay in order to make the reservations.

This is nice - so no payment until right before, or after, DebConf ?

> ** We'll need to pay a deposit for the rooms (10%, 15% or 30%) when we sign
> the contract.
> ** We can pay the deposit in December 2011.

I added budget.ods in debconf-data/dc12/, like we talked about.  You
(plural) can start adding whatever numbers you know here - ping me
anytime for advice if you like, but you can make it make sense to
you.

Very good summary, by the way - keep it up!  It will make things so
much easier and better next year.

Thanks,

- richard