Re: [Debconf-team] [DC12] DebConf12 status

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:24:23AM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:

> - Meetings with hotels - We had a couple of meetings with the staff from the
> main hotels and the venue. We made the pre-reservation of the venue and
> they're going to send us a copy of the standard contract they use (we'll
> have this document translated and sent to -team as soon as we have it). We
> probably have to pay something in January in order to secure the venue.

I'd encourage you, after each meeting, to send a report to a mailing
list, just something fast listing the main points.  I'm on the
12-localteam list now, so even that would work, but to me  -team
postings would be even better.

It doesn't mean we'll say what to do, but can make sure we have things
ready (like money).  And if you don't see any replies, that doesn't
mean no one is reading, it just means you are doing a good job.

Keep up the good work,

- richard