Re: [Debconf-team] Talks and scheduling update

Joerg Jaspert dijo [Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:42:11AM +0200]:

> > While at it, we should also encourage people to rate the events they
> > attended to, in order to give feedback to the authors/presenters.
>
> We HAVE a feedback system.
> We turn it on each DebConf.
>
> Attendees are lazy.
>
> If you get them to use it, great.

Yes. But given the many many options Pentabarf has, it's... lets say
not "hidden" but "buried". We should probably be explicit and invite
people to use the feedback system. And we have to explicitly give the
results to each of the submitters. Expecting people to go out of their
way to rate a talk and to check their talks rating is IMO expecting
too much.