Re: [Debconf-team] Talks and scheduling update

Andreas Tille dijo [Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 08:15:00AM +0200]:
> At some point in time (IMHO when DC 9 was running) there was a
> suggestion to publish the rating numbers in some way.  I'd be in favour
> of this (but I'm not so terribly keen on it that I would volunteer to
> implement it :-)).

Humm, this would have to be discussed. But I'm sure the right moment
to do so is _not_ one month pre-DebConf ;-)

While at it, we should also encourage people to rate the events they
attended to, in order to give feedback to the authors/presenters.

> > Well, this should be obvious by now — Andreas Tille and Rhonda,
> > respectively.
>
> I'd volunteer for the Blends track.  I do not know if this has some
> technical implications in Penta.

It does not, as you are already a Scheduler. Tracks are merely a
textual tag on events.

> > Don't miss Thursday's meeting! :)
>
> Please publish (again) the exact date / time for people like me who have
> obviosely missed any previous announcement.

Thursday June 23, 17:00 UTC.

Greetings,