Re: [Debconf-team] Talks and scheduling update

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 04:27:22PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Andreas Tille dijo [Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 08:15:00AM +0200]:
> > At some point in time (IMHO when DC 9 was running) there was a
> > suggestion to publish the rating numbers in some way.  I'd be in favour
> > of this (but I'm not so terribly keen on it that I would volunteer to
> > implement it :-)).
>
> Humm, this would have to be discussed. But I'm sure the right moment
> to do so is _not_ one month pre-DebConf ;-)

Yes, I perfectly agree here.  However, the right moment is also not
after DebConf were we all feel burned out and have other stuff to do.
And BTW, I'd like to repeat that I'm quite uncomfortable with this
official / inofficial talks thingy ...

> While at it, we should also encourage people to rate the events they
> attended to, in order to give feedback to the authors/presenters.

Yes.

> > Please publish (again) the exact date / time for people like me who have
> > obviosely missed any previous announcement.
>
> Thursday June 23, 17:00 UTC.

Thanks - I've seen it in the next thread ...

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de