Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting time and duration

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 08:28:46AM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:

> Also i would like to suggest, that everyone puts his name behind the
> topic he added to the agenda and also prepares short sentences that
> summarizes the topic for the irc meeting, eg:
> * Talks team status report: Talks have been reviewed, we are currently
>   on scheduling the talks. Should be finished by next week. There are
>   still open questions regarding tracks, which will be discussed on list.
> You could even add links to the agend to the ML thread, so people can
> prepare themself a bit.

+1 on both of these ideas (s/his/eir/), but like Moray said, sometimes
it is just a time

One thing I have encouraged in the past was for everyone to mail the
list before the meeting with a summary of their topic, to get as much
background information out _before_ meeting, so we can focus more on
decision(s) instead of just saying facts.

I'll add all of these notes to the DC11 meetings page, but everyone
will have to prod everyone about them to do it...

Thanks for the suggestions,

- richard