Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting time and duration

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
> meetings at 1900 UTC is quite a bad time for me. Is there a possibility
> to discuss the meeting time?

At this stage we only have a couple of meetings left before DebCamp,
and the meetings are *less* important now than earlier in the process
(now most things can't wait for meetings), so if it's just you having
trouble I would say, "Don't worry about it, you won't miss much."

> Also i would like to suggest, that everyone puts his name behind the
> topic he added to the agenda and also prepares short sentences that
> summarizes the topic for the irc meeting, eg:

This is useful, yes -- and indeed many topics can be answered directly
on the mailing list, since unlike SPI we don't have legal requirements
to hold formal meetings.  However, it's typical for topics to be added
to the DebConf meeting agenda by people who do not know the status,
*because* they do not know the status and want to find out.

--
Moray