[Debconf-team] Meeting time and duration

Hi,

meetings at 1900 UTC is quite a bad time for me. Is there a possibility
to discuss the meeting time?

Also i would like to suggest, that everyone puts his name behind the
topic he added to the agenda and also prepares short sentences that
summarizes the topic for the irc meeting, eg:
* Talks team status report: Talks have been reviewed, we are currently
  on scheduling the talks. Should be finished by next week. There are
  still open questions regarding tracks, which will be discussed on list.
You could even add links to the agend to the ML thread, so people can
prepare themself a bit.

Experiences from SPI board meetings show, this speeds up the meetings a
bit.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster