[Debconf-team] Confirmation for DebConf10 attendance

Hello,

Would it be possible that you send me an email, that confirms i was attending Debconf10 in NYC? This would help me to get some money back (german tax return) from the costs i had for travelling from Germany to the U.S.

I was registered with braun@unix-ag.uni-kl.de (Susanne Braun, born Nov. 25th in 1981).

Thanks in advance,

Susanne Braun

Susanne Braun / Accso - Accelerated Solutions GmbH
Senior Software Engineer

Tel: +49 6151 13029 25

Fax: +49 6151 13029 10

Mobil: +49 151 40230209

Berliner Allee 58, 64295 Darmstadt, Germany
mailto:braun@accso.de / www.accso.de / twitter.com/accso

Gesellschafter-Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Artmann, Dr. Markus Voß

Amtsgericht und Handelsregisternummer: Darmstadt -  HRB 89212