[Debconf-team] DIVA financial status

Adnan,

I am working on making sure that DC11's finances are in order.  Could
you send me a list of DebConf's current balances and transactions at
DIVA?  Itemized by transaction is ideal, if it is easy to do.

Off-list is fine if it is itemized to the point of containing attendee
names or sponsor names and amounts.

I don't know of anything that should be there right now, but would be
interested in knowing if the one invoice was deposited or any attendee
payments have been made.

Thanks,

- richard