Re: [Debconf-team] DIVA financial status

Hey Richard,

> I am working on making sure that DC11's finances are in order.  Could
> you send me a list of DebConf's current balances and transactions at
> DIVA?  Itemized by transaction is ideal, if it is easy to do.
>
> Off-list is fine if it is itemized to the point of containing attendee
> names or sponsor names and amounts.

Since Government has decided to basically cover all the costs they
haven't made any payments to DIVA regarding DebConf11 yet. When it
comes to all our local sponsors we got, it's on this weeks plan to get
all the money from them, as there should couple of new sponsors so
this process hasn't been finished yet either.

I'll send you all the information you asked for once I myself have
more information.

> I don't know of anything that should be there right now, but would be
> interested in knowing if the one invoice was deposited or any attendee
> payments have been made.

It may be too early for this, but either way no payments from
attendees has been made.

--
Adnan