Re: [Debconf-team] Final numbers

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, Richard Darst wrote:
>> Perhaps this should be fixed before sending the emails asking people
>> to fix stuff.
>
> we need to send this out _now_. 2 weeks reconfirmation period is already quite
> short.
>
> we can still check the db to see fields which got changed after the deadline.

Well, it's somewhat unfair to send people what seems to be
confirmation that they got sponsored status, then take it away.  And I
don't really see it as correct to give everyone who took advantage of
the bug sponsored status, if DDs themselves were already being refused
it!  However, adding a note to the personalised message that we're
checking on a bug about the deadline would separate the two tasks.

--
Moray