Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorlogos sizes mismatch

Hi,

On Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> Here are the size guidelines:
>
>  Level    Width Height  Total pixels
>  -------- ----- ------  ------------

Thanks for coming up with this list and putting in online.

I'd just state somewhere that Width and Height might also be reversed.

> The problem is that there is a CSS-imposed maximum width of 150 pixels
> and some wide logos are scaled down as a result.

Then I think we should either fix the css or the sizes and I assume changing
the sizes is easier. So platinum should be max 150 in width...

> Should we care about this scaling down?

I think so. Ugly logos is nothing our sponsors will like.

cheers,
	Holger