Re: [Debconf-team] DebCamp and DebConf on events-page

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 09:27:31AM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just noticed, that DebConf11 and the preceding DebCamp are not listet
> on the events page at http://www.debian.org/events/.  Could you please
> add it?
>

> Best regards,
>   Alexander

Hi Alexander,
thank you for the advice, I've just added DebConf to the /events/ page.
I've followed last years examples and not added DebCamp separately, but
cited it (and the DebianDay) into the DebConf event page.
Let me know if you (and especially debconf team) prefer a separate entry
for DebCamp.

Cheers,
Francesca

ps: the page will be visible in few hours
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"