Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf10 leftovers

Hi,

On Montag, 27. September 2010, Jeremy Baron wrote:
> I have the sponsor bags, shirts, linux journals, etc. I think they're
> just waiting for the final report.

<jeremyb> Clint: h01ger: i have the sponsor bags
<jeremyb> (I'm pretty sure the -team list knows that fwiw)
<jeremyb> i.e. has a mail last year about it
* jeremyb is going away in a couple mins for a few hours
<jeremyb> (and, if you want me to notice something in this channel saying my
name is recommended :-) )
<h01ger> ah. thanks! me checks list
<h01ger> quoting that mail from yours from 20100927
<h01ger> "I have the sponsor bags, shirts, linux journals, etc. I think
they're
<h01ger> just waiting for the final report.
<h01ger> (I believe they were packed up fairly early and then Pablo held them
<h01ger> for a while)"
<h01ger> we have the final report now :)
<jeremyb> ok, printed?
<h01ger> nope
<h01ger> can you?
<jeremyb> i thought they're normally like bound and glossy cover and stuff?
<jeremyb> if you just want 8.5x11 and a staple in the corner i can probably
arrange that
<h01ger> maybe not "staple in the corner", but yes, not too fancy
<jeremyb> well either way, but one is much more work and more choices to make
(or to make wrong)

for the record, I think we should still send them. *better late than never*

the snail mail addresses should be in svn in last years sponsors-table.

cheers,
	Holger