Re: [Debconf-team] tshirt artwork deadline (Re: Magazine ad(s)

Adnan Hodzic dijo [Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:58:36AM +0200]:
> @Holger,
>
> We could check this place out while you're in Banja Luka. I'd like to
> check this place before anything just to see what's the shirt quality
> like, if it doesn't fulfill the quality I'm expecting we'll have to
> cancel.

Of course I don't know the working of the provider we are going to use
- But usually an important part of the job for a silk-screen printing
process is preparing a single original. We used to charge basically
the same for 1-10 shirts (as the setup costs were quite large,
including a travel to the silk-screen development lab), and only for
larger orders do it by items.

So in any case, I expect they will be able to show you other shirts
they have made, and guarantee the same level of quality.

Greetings,