Re: [Debconf-team] tshirt artwork deadline (Re: Magazine ad(s)

Velimir Iveljic dijo [Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:39:12PM +0200]:
> >> Is there a reason for the deadline to be sooner rather than latter?
> >> If not, than maybe end of June, but we would have to know for sure how
> >> long does it take to print the shirts/bags.
> >
> > eactly we need to know this from the tshirt supplier.
>
> It says here: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/T-Shirts that
> Vanja was supposed to check the local supplier.
>
> I'll will ping him and see if he can give us every detail that we
> need, so we can proceed with this.

Humm... Well, there is one reason to have it earlier rather than
later: Certainty. I prefer not waiting on every provider to deliver
the goods at the same date where we are starting. If we can get the
shirts (or any pending material) a week or two before we _need_ them,
we will have one less thing to worry about. And we will be able to do
attendee bags before rushing with last-minute stuff, and all that.