Re: [Debconf-team] tshirt artwork deadline (Re: Magazine ad(s)

@Holger,

We could check this place out while you're in Banja Luka. I'd like to
check this place before anything just to see what's the shirt quality
like, if it doesn't fulfill the quality I'm expecting we'll have to
cancel.

@Vanja,

Would it be possible to have that guy print one of the designs we
pick, of course all in case we get to pick our final design by 23rd

Adnan