Re: [Debconf-team] Extending registration period

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> One more thing, we have extended the date for sponsored registrations,
> but does this mean that we have extended the date for talks submission
> as well?

That's up to the talks team.  I don't see any strong reason to extend
it in the fact that we're extending the sponsored registration period.
 The talks team might prefer to get the ratings etc. done now, so that
as soon as sponsored registration closes we have their data ready to
help travel sponsorship decisions.

--
Moray