[Debconf-team] Debconf participation

Debconf Team Members

We would like to participate in this year Debconf .  We are human rights lawyer (and Debian users).  Our main motivation is to develop a research about Debian (we attach the file that describe it). We have economics obstacles to participate and we would like to ask for sponsorship for the accommodation and meals.

Please let us know it that is possible, so we can make the travel arrangements.

In solidarity

Astrid Valencia and Belissa Guerrero.

--
Astrid V