Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf participation

Astrid Valencia dijo [Tue, May 03, 2011 at 04:22:25AM +0000]:
> Debconf Team Members
>
> We would like to participate in this year Debconf .  We are human rights
> lawyer (and Debian users).  Our main motivation is to develop a research
> about Debian (we attach the file that describe it). We have economics
> obstacles to participate and we would like to ask for sponsorship for the
> accommodation and meals.
>
> Please let us know it that is possible, so we can make the travel
> arrangements.

Of course it is possible, it's even encouraged. We are strange animals
that like being observed and studied ;-) Even more, if you care to
share with us (could be via registering a talk describing your work
and why is our community important for it), you will surely get many
more people to go through it.

Greetings,