Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf LOCAL team - Report

# Taking pictures of student dormitory

What happened to this one? If you would like to go and take pictures,
please do let me know as I could arrange for someone from dormitory to
welcome you so you could take all the pictures.

# What happened with translation of those documents/DIVA status?

Adnan