Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf GLOBAL team - Report

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 04:21:27PM +0200, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> - Parking
> If person that's coming needs a parking spot, because a lot of you
> will be coming here by car.

I do not know how much people will going by car, but do we need this?
I remember somebody else asking you and you said there is plenty of space
and it won't be a problem.

> - Sharing room with someone
> This years DebConf will all be about choice, people will be able to
> choose if they want to be in Single bedded room for couples, if they
> don't mind sharing that same bed with someone else, if they don't mind
> sharing the room with someone in separate beds and so on.

It has been like this every year :)

> I have a feeling, a lot of processes need to be written down, so those
> who are modifying Penta know what to do and how to do it, where could
> I explain certain processes? For example how professional attendee
> would register?

Are you going to redefine the processs? We have some process already
that has been improved thru the years. See:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Registration
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/ReconfirmationProcess

And I am sure there are more  interesting pages in the wiki about this.

Ana