[Debconf-team] DebConf LOCAL team - Report

This email will end up on global team list as well, if discussions are
being written in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian please use
translate.google.com

In this email, I would greatly appreacite it if I could reports on
certain topics that are concerning DebConf11 *Local* team. Besides
bare reports these emails could contain questions/comments and so on,
but purpose of it is to have clear update on what has certain team
done.

# Sponsorship brochure still has the same problems

For example "*Free* Operating System" instead of "*Open* Operating
System" and so on. This was reported by me and other people for number
of times and still these remain unfixed.

Soon enough we'll start massively printing these brochures if these
are errors are still there ... we can't afford this.

# What's happening with Visas team?

Is there wiki I was talking about for numerous ocassions?

# What's happening with FAQ page on debconf11.debconf.org

Adnan